2022-23 jesters auditions
The Henderson Silver Knights are one of the newest franchises in the American Hockey League with a deeply passionate and loyal fanbase. We are looking for uniquely talented individuals to join our 2022-23 Jesters promo team.
Jesters are a diverse group of men and women who energize the crowd, enhance the production, and entertain fans with a unique set of skills – all while executing promotions for all home games (having high energy and ability to pump up the crowd is a must!). Jesters are also responsible for being team ambassadors throughout the community for the 2022-2023 season.
This is a part-time role that reports to our Director, Game Presentation and Coordinator, Game Presentation. Key responsibilities of this role include delivering an engaging, family-friendly, and entertaining experience for our Silver Knights fans!
If you have a “YES” attitude, a devotion to your skills, and a passion for sports, we want to hear from YOU!
- Attend all Henderson Silver Knights, regular season and postseason home games and attend additional events upon request
- Demonstrate that you have a unique talent that will enhance the fan experience at Silver Knights home games
- Perform comfortably with and around teammates while engaging with crowds of up to 6,000 people
- Multi-task in a fast-paced, stressful environment
- Be spontaneous and react quickly when necessary
- Adhere to all Henderson Silver Knights and AHL guidelines and policies
- Accountability: Taking ownership of game time responsibilities
- Punctuality: Arrive ready to review and rehearse all material as assigned
- Attention to detail: able to follow directions and fulfill assignments in a timely manner including set up and clean-up all required equipment and materials.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, i.e., nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to mobilize quickly and for long durations
- Knowledge of the Henderson Silver Knights, Vegas Knight Hawks, and Vegas Golden Knights
- Awareness and understanding of the rules of the American Hockey League
- Strong work ethic and personal integrity
You will be working game days/nights and must be available to attend all home games. Additional team events may be required and assigned by HSK management. (Game days/nights and events can fall on evenings, weekends, and/or holidays)
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Please fill out the application below. Include a Resume, Headshot, and video of you displaying your talent! Upon your submission we will follow up with additional details.
No ego, ‘We’ not ‘Me’ approach to everything we do
Relentless work ethic