Welcome to the community requests page for the Henderson Silver Knights! We take pride in being able to provide fundraising support to nonprofit organizations all while strengthening the Silver Knights’ relationships across the community. Each year we are asked to support thousands of worthwhile charitable events and organizations via guest appearances and donations of items and funds. While we would like to respond positively to every request we receive, please note that we are unfortunately unable to do so because of the large volume of requests that we receive.
- Organizations are limited to one request per form every six months.
- Requests must be submitted with a tax ID number.
- Please submit your request online no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event.
- Requests must be submitted through our online system. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail, or phone will NOT be considered.
The Henderson Silver Knights do not grant donation requests for the following:
- Individual participation fundraisers (walk-a-thons, Team-in-Training, Relay for Life, etc.)
- Third-party requests or organizational campaigns (i.e. American Cancer Society, Alzheimer’s Association, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, etc.) as we support these types of organizations on a corporate level
- Recreational activities (field trips, graduation nights, etc.)
- Political or religious groups
- Advocacy or special interest groups
- Travel funds, conferences, seminars, and workshops
- Videotape, film, or audio productions
- Organizations that may in any way conflict with the goals, programs, or any affiliations of the Silver Knights
*Donations are fulfilled at the discretion of the Henderson Silver Knights and are based on item inventory.
**Shipped items are limited to only within the United States, item pick up at The Dollar Loan Center is recommended.
Submission of a form does not guarantee fulfillment.