Henderson Silver Knights Foundation
The charitable arm of the Vegas Golden Knights’ American Hockey League affiliate, the Henderson Silver Knights Foundation is committed to giving back to the community, with a specific focus on the City of Henderson.
2023 Henderson Silver Knights Foundation Grant Application
The Henderson Silver Knights Foundation will be providing organizations an apportunity to apply for a community grant. Up to $10,000 will be awarded to a local non-profit organization in Henderson or the surrounding Henderson area to help further our impact and support in the community.
- Each Organization may only submit one application per grant cycle.
- Grant applications open on March 15th and close on April 30th. The selected organization will be notified no later than June 15th.
- The maximum funding that may be requested is $10,000. This does not guarantee that the maximum amount will be awarded.
- The foundation will award at least one grant, with the opportunity to award additional as we see fit as well as the foundations capacity to support.
Grant applications will not be considered if they are requesting the following:
- General operating costs
- Sponsorship, campaigns, or company fundraising
- Third party requests (on-behalf of certain organizations as we wish to support these orgs directly)
- Political, Religious, Special Interest Groups, PTAs, and Booster Clubs
- Organizations that may in any way conflict with the goals, programs, or any affiliations of the Silver Knights
All funding must be used a year from when it is received. The selected organization will also have the opportunity to reapply for support the following year, pending submission of a final report.
Each year we are asked to support thousands of worthwhile charitable events and organizations. While we would like to respond positively to every request we receive, please note that we are unfortunately unable to do so because of the large volume of requests that we receive. We would encourage these organizations to find other creatives outlets to partner with HSKF and apply again next year. Please note that submission does not guarantee fulfillment.