vegas knights logo Proud Affiliate of the Vegas Golden Knights

Latest Silver Knights News

51593388017 78b0e3cf1d o

SERIES PREVIEW vs. BAK: OCT. 29 & 30

The Henderson Silver Knights return home after two road losses to the Abbotsford Canucks. Henderson will take the ice against the Bakersfield Condors on Friday, Oct. 29 at 11 a.m. PT and Saturday, Oct. 30 at 4 p.m. PT at Orleans Arena. NOTES The Silver Knights record on the season is currently have a 2-1-1. Last season, the

Read More »
HSK2122 TheRoadAhead 16 91

The Road Ahead: Oct. 28

As we already make the turn into the second month of the AHL season, the Silver Knights have gotten off to a solid start with points in three of their first four games. Let’s see what awaits them on the Road Ahead. The Silver Knights open a 5-game homestand on October 29, their longest string

Read More »
Screen Shot 2021 10 24 at 5.52.25 PM

HENDERSON SILVER KNIGHTS DROP SECOND GAME AGAINST ABBOTSFORD CANUCKS, 3-0

The Henderson Silver Knights fell, 3-0, in their second game against the Abbotsford Canucks this weekend at Abbotsford Centre Sunday evening. HOW IT WENT DOWN An evenly matched first period ended scoreless after Silver Knights goaltender Dylan Ferguson blocked 12 shots, while Canucks goalie Arturs Silovs fended off 11. Nic Petan broke the ice early

Read More »
Screen Shot 2021 10 24 at 1.45.53 PM

SILVER KNIGHTS FALL, 3-2, TO CANUCKS

The Henderson Silver Knights fell, 3-2, to the Abbotsford Canucks at Abbotsford Centre Friday night. HOW IT WENT DOWN Canucks forward Justin Bailey opened up the scoring at 13:05 with the first home goal in franchise history for Abbotsford. Pavel Dorofeyev quickly responded with a tally of his own. Goaltenders Logan Thompson and Michael DiPietro ensured that the 1-1 tie lasted

Read More »
51601654999 27719c9129 o

SERIES PREVIEW VS. ABB: OCT. 22 & 24

In their first road series of the 2021-22 season, the Henderson Silver Knights are set to face off against the Abbotsford Canucks on Friday, October 22 at 7 p.m. PT and Sunday, October 24 at 4 p.m. PT at Abbotsford Centre. This will be the first home game in franchise history for the Canucks, who

Read More »
51122251872 ba365c7df4 o

JIRI PATERA REASSIGNED TO FORT WAYNE KOMETS

HENDERSON (October 18, 2021) – Vegas Golden Knights General Manager Kelly McCrimmon announced today, October 18, that goaltender Jiri Patera has been reassigned to the ECHL’s Fort Wayne Komets from the Silver Knights. Patera, 22, appeared in seven games with Henderson during his first professional season in 2020-21. A sixth-round draft pick of the Golden

Read More »
51600850923 222d857cb9 o

SILVER KNIGHTS DEFEAT EAGLES 6-3

Pavel Dorofeyev notched two of the night’s six goals. The Henderson Silver Knights win in their second game of the season against the Colorado Eagles, 6-3, Sunday afternoon at Orleans Arena. HOW IT WENT DOWN The Henderson Silver Knights started the game of with a bang when Pavel Dorofeyev found the net 2:39 into the

Read More »
IMG 6577

HENDERSON SILVER KNIGHTS FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 52/48 RAFFLE

HENDERSON (October 16, 2021) – The Henderson Silver Knights Foundation announced today that the team will host a 52/48 Raffle at all Silver Knights home games throughout the 2021-22 season. One lucky participant will win 52 percent of the total jackpot from the raffle entered, while the remaining 48 percent will benefit the Henderson Silver Knights

Read More »
Scroll to Top