Henderson Silver Knights Fan Code of Conduct
The American Hockey League and The Henderson Silver Knights Hockey Club are committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment and enjoyable entertainment experience. AHL fans have a right to expect an environment in which they will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena, team and League personnel. The Players and Officials have the same rights. Accordingly, fans are responsible for their own conduct.
The following standards have been established with respect to fan conduct:
- Fans are entitled to enjoy the hockey experience free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviors or unruly Fans may not interfere with the event and/or athletes in any manner.
- Fans shall refrain from using abusive or profane language or obscene
- Fans may not engage in fighting, throwing objects or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other Those who engage in any of these actions will be immediately ejected from the game.
- Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to The Dollar Loan Center staff including to your ramp attendant, security, or to Guest Services Fans may also contact The Dollar Loan Center Event Services directly by calling 702-365-7469. Please provide your seat location along with the nature of the issue. The Dollar Loan Center security and event staff will attend to the issue promptly and discreetly.
- Fans who choose to consume alcohol must do so in a legal and responsible Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited in The Dollar Loan Center.
- Intervention with an intoxicated or impaired fan will be handled in a prompt and safe
- Fans shall comply with requests from The Dollar Loan Center staff regarding building policies and operational and emergency
- Fans may not engage in unauthorized commercial activity while on The Dollar Loan Center
- Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct may result in eviction from The Dollar Loan Center without a seat Serious or repeated violations may also result in supplementary action, including revocation of The Dollar Loan Center privileges, cancellation of Henderson Silver Knights season seat accounts and all legal remedies.
The AHL and the Henderson Silver Knights thank you for adhering to the provisions of the AHL Fan Code of Conduct.
We encourage all fans to respect other patrons at Henderson Silver Knights Hockey games. We suggest that you follow the guidelines put forth, which are considered to be proper hockey etiquette and put in place to enhance your game experience.
- Refrain from leaning forward in your seats as to obstruct other
- Limit standing during
- Be mindful of paraphernalia that is obstructive to those around you (large hats, helmets, signs, flags, ).
- Please wait until a stoppage in play to leave your seats to enter the concourse, or to return to your seats